The sound of silence is often undervalued until it’s too late. As in, perhaps it’s not long until a new baby is on the way? Babymoons have become a popular holiday trend in recent times for good reason. Spending quality, uninterrupted time with your partner, before the new addition to your family unit is time well spent indeed. Here at Tropica Island Resort couples will discover a deep sense of peace. We’re a premier adult’s only resort in Fiji, thus privacy is guaranteed. And the sound of silence…well we must admit it’s often spliced with tropical bird calls intermingled with gentle waves lapping the shore. Read on to discover how to make your Babymoon stay at Tropica a very special occasion.
The staff at Tropica truly are the heart and soul of our beachfront property. From check in through to check out and everything in-between, guests can rest assured that our dedicated team will do everything to ensure your stay is absolutely perfect. We warmly suggest that couples treat themselves to a rejuvenating experience at the lovely Tropica day spa during their stay. Make the most of your scheduled ‘time out at Tropica’ and indulge your body, mind and soul in one of the following treatments;
- Book in and enjoy a heavenly couples massage. Select an option from the varied massage techniques on offer and float into a tranquil experience at our skilled therapist’s hands. Natural oils imbue a heady scent of coconut essence into your skin. Release muscle tension and slip into a deep state of relaxation. Inticing? Find out more here.
- Go all out and make time for an ‘Exotic Escape for Two’ at the Tropica day spa. Your treatment time together begins with a dual floral foot ritual, followed by a traditional Fijian Bobo Massage. A deluxe head and scalp massage completes this romantic escape.
- A decadent facial. Ladies it’s a well-known fact that pregnancy hormones’ can play havoc with your skin. Sure, beauty comes from within, however it’s nice to treat yourself while you still have a moment to spare. Trust us, once bubba makes an entrance into the world you’ll be flat pressed to find time for such indulgence. There’s also a Men’s Purifying Facial amid our extensive spa menu should your gent like to join you.
Ohh baby I love your way…every day. These are sweet song lyrics that aptly describe a babymoon vacation in paradise. Tropica Island Resort is nestled in a sheltered bay with magical views over the stunning Mamanuca Island group. Blue skies and bluer seas for miles and miles. Our coconut palm fringed beach sets the scene for you to connect with your partner in a natural oasis fuelled by love. To really up the romance stakes select one of the following experiences…
- Sandbar Picnic – an isolated sandbar submerged in the South Pacific sea is just a short boat ride away from our resort. Our wonderful kitchen team will expertly pack a delicious picnic for you both to enjoy in a truly unique Fijian location. Tip; take your complimentary snorkel gear and checkout the vibrant marine life too.
- Private Dining – allow us to arrange a beautiful dinner setting upon our jetty or directly on the beach. Tropica is famous for its fresh and tasty cuisine! Dishes are a diverse selection of modern flavours and traditional Fijian produce. We can even organise a few wonderful singers to serenade you both…anything to make sure your evening mood is ideal.
Luxe Beachfront Abodes
Tropica has recently undergone a large refurbishment and we now offer selected luxury beachfront pool bures with divine private plunge pools. The rooms are very spacious and have contemporary furnishings that complement our islands authentic Fijian style. Each offers captivating ocean views direct from your balcony! We’re a small, adults only boutique resort which guarantees that your time away together will be a peaceful one. See below for a detailed description of available room options at Tropica.
So, there you have it. A brief overview of what your ‘Babymoon in Paradise’ can aspire to here at Tropica Island Resort. Of course, there’s many more experiences to partake at during your stay & guests are totally welcome to do as little or as much as they like. We believe that connecting with your partner is paramount to a terrific holiday! And an adults only Fijian escape before baby arrives could be just what the doctor ordered….